Welcome back to Theatre Royal Wakefield
We look forward to welcoming you to your local theatre. The safety of all our staff, artists, audiences and participants is important to us.
Our team have undertaken an extensive risk assessment in respect of COVID-19. The mitigations that we have put into our risk assessment have been guided by the latest Government Guidance in respect of venues, alongside advice from UK Theatre and other relevant bodies.
This page shows our current information about how we can all keep safe as we enjoy live performances. It has been updated in light of the recent government announcements regarding Living with Covid. We’ll keep in touch with you if you have tickets for a performance that is impacted by any recent changes.
- If you have any symptoms of coronavirus or a high temperature, or you test positive for Covid-19, please do not attend the theatre. Ticket holders should contact us within 24 hours to arrange a credit or refund. You can contact our Box Office via phone on 01924 211 311 or email.
- Wearing a face covering is a personal choice for our staff and visitors.
- We have hand sanitiser points for you to use around the whole building. We also encourage visitors to wash their hands regularly.
- We will carry out enhanced cleaning between performances and will maintain ventilation levels in the auditorium.
- We’ve moved to e-tickets that can be printed at home or you can show them on your mobile phone when entering the auditorium. We’ve done this to reduce contact between our audiences and front of house volunteers and staff, as a way to keep everyone safe.
We remain committed to making sure Theatre Royal Wakefield is accessible to everyone. Tell us about your access needs or if you need any support through our Box Office via phone on 01924 211 311 or email.
We thank you all for your support helping to keep everyone safe.