Partnering with Theatre Royal Wakefield means your business will be supporting a charity at the heart of the Wakefield community as well as receiving a range of brilliant benefits promoting your business and providing a great night out for your staff and customers.
As a regular theatre goer I wanted to support the theatre which is on my door step. The Theatre Royal Wakefield not only put on amazing shows but they also do lots for the local community. I wanted to be a part of all that amazingness.
Tracy Carpenter, Mint HR
You will be joining the growing community of businesses showing their support for the work of Theatre Royal Wakefield. Your support will help improve the audience’s experience at the theatre, as well as providing vulnerable and isolated members of the community with the change to be involved in a range of exciting projects.
Gold £2000 I Silver £1000 I Bronze £500
All levels of Partnership benefit from:
- Exclusive invitations to networking events with other Corporate Partners, individual donors and Circle Level Members.
- Invitations to our Guest Nights with VIP tickets which include complimentary programmes and meet and greets with the cast.
- Monthly e-newsletter, exclusively for our Corporate Partners.
- Company logo on Corporate Supporters screens in the Theatre foyer, Café Bar and Dress Circle Bar, seen by 81,000 audience members annually.
- Company logo on Theatre Royal Wakefield’s website, in the season brochure and production programmes.
- Company logo in programmes for John Godber Company productions with work touring nationally.
- Complimentary tickets to selected performances at Theatre Royal Wakefield Gold: 50 Silver: 30 Bronze: 15
Exclusively for Gold and Silver Partners
- A bespoke opportunity tailored to your company’s needs.
- Invitations to exclusive Gold and Silver events.
- Priority booking for all performances at Theatre Royal Wakefield, including shows which go on sale midseason.
Exclusively for Gold Partners
- Access to behind the scenes opportunities for you, your staff or customers.
- Access to ticket offers for your staff.
Event and Production Sponsorship
Sponsor one of our highly anticipated annual performances or events and support the theatre’s work, both on and off the stage.
Gala Dinner and Performance
Align your business with our biggest fundraising event of the year. Sponsor the event and get your brand seen by other local businesses or book a table and come along. Opportunities from £500 - £2,500 +VAT.
Enjoy a day of golf and relaxed business networking. Sponsor the event or enter a team and share in the day's success. Opportunities from £150 - £720 +VAT.
Have your brand seen by our 31,000 strong audience - oh yes you can! There might also be a cheeky visit from our Dame on the cards... Opportunities from £500 - £2,500 +VAT.
Support our work with young people and help them showcase their talent. The annual Wakefield Youth Music Production is highly anticipated every year! Opportunities from £500 - £1,500 +VAT.
Our team would love to speak with you about your requirements and objectives. We can create a bespoke package that will offer a successful return on your investment. Please contact Sarah Shooter, Head of Development to discuss this further.