Theatre Royal Wakefield is a thriving theatre welcoming over 80,000 attendees to a range of productions including drama, music, dance and comedy.
As a registered charity, Theatre Royal Wakefield relies on support from local and national businesses to deliver a programme of engagement that makes a real difference to the people of the Wakefield District.
Our productions fly the flag for Wakefield on a national scale. Tours co-produced with the John Godber Company for 2018/19 feature new work such as Scary Bikers, which enjoyed an extended run in the West End, as well as Godber’s classic Bouncers.
Our pantomime continues to attract a family audience of over 30,000 and our Wakefield Youth Music Theatre productions play to over 4,400 audience members over a two week period with excellent reviews.
There is a level of support to suit every business, from to Bronze, Silver, and Gold, which are tailored to fulfil your business objectives.
Working in partnership with us can help fulfil your CSR objectives, deliver unique client hospitality and significantly boost brand awareness. Bespoke packages can be created to meet your business needs.
Corporate partnership allows Theatre Royal Wakefield to continue to invest in our arts training for young people, artistic productions, and to grow as an important resource for Wakefield community engagement. It also provides excellent brand exposure for you to reach the Theatre’s audiences.
- Invitations to exclusive networking events and a chance to network with our other Corporate Partners and individual donors.
- Invitation to Guest Night performances, which can include VIP tickets, programmes and Meet and Greets.
- Logo on Corporate Supporters’ screens in the Theatre Foyer, Café Bar and Dress Circle bar, seen by our 80,000 audience members per year.
- Company logo on Theatre Royal Wakefield website and a hyperlink to your website.
- Company logo in production programmes, including youth musicals and pantomime.
- Company logo in programmes for John Godber Company productions with work touring nationally.
- Company logo in season brochure (40,000 copies distributed three times per year).
- Tickets for performances at Theatre Royal Wakefield.
“The first time I went to Theatre Royal Wakefield, I was struck by just how many clients and contacts of Jolliffe Cork there were in the audience. Joining the corporate scheme has provided a new and cost-effective element to our marketing activities and one which has proved very popular with our clients. Theatre Royal Wakefield provides first class entertainment and we will be looking to extend our involvement again next year.”
Tim Hill, Partner
Jolliffe Cork LLP
For more information call Sarah Shooter on 01924 334 116 or email email@example.com.