Theatre Royal Wakefield is a thriving theatre welcoming over 80,000 attendees to a range of productions including drama, music, dance and comedy.
As a registered charity, Theatre Royal Wakefield relies on support from businesses to deliver a programme of engagement that makes a real difference to the people that live in this city and district.
Our productions fly the flag for Wakefield on a national scale. Tours co-produced with the John Godber Company for 2018/19 feature new work such as The Scary Bikers (commissioned by Sky Arts) as well as Godber’s classic Bouncers. Our pantomime continues to attract a family audience of over 30,000 and our Wakefield Youth Music Theatre productions play to over 4,400 audience members over a two week period with excellent reviews.
There is a level of support to suit every business, from to Bronze, Silver, and Gold, which are tailored to fulfil your business objectives.
Working in partnership with us can help fulfil your CSR objectives, deliver unique client hospitality and significantly boost brand awareness. Bespoke packages can be created to meet your business needs.
Corporate support allows Theatre Royal Wakefield to continue to invest in our arts training for young people, artistic productions, and to grow as an important resource for Wakefield community engagement. It also provides excellent brand exposure for you to reach the Theatre’s audiences.
- Invitations to exclusive networking events and guest night performances.
- Your logo will feature in all areas of the theatre and programmes, including:
- Logo on our corporate supporters’ screens in the Theatre Foyer, Dress Circle Bar, and Centre for Creativity – seen by 80,000 audience members a year!
- Logo on Theatre Royal Wakefield website, hyperlinked to your website.
- Logo in production programmes including our hugely popular Wakefield Youth Music Theatre productions and Pantomime.
- Logo in programmes for John Godber Company productions, with work touring nationally.
- Logo in season brochure – 40,000 copies distributed three times per year.
- Complimentary VIP tickets for use at Theatre Royal Wakefield productions
Bronze: 15 Tickets Silver: 30 Tickets Gold: 50 Tickets
- Use of the Theatre café to welcome your guests to the evening performance.
- The opportunity to hire areas of the Theatre at a discounted rate – The Centre for Creativity, Circle Bar, stage – for corporate hospitality and events.
“The first time I went to Theatre Royal Wakefield, I was struck by just how many clients and contacts of Jolliffe Cork there were in the audience. Joining the corporate scheme has provided a new and cost-effective element to our marketing activities and one which has proved very popular with our clients. Theatre Royal Wakefield provides first class entertainment and we will be looking to extend our involvement again next year.”
Tim Hill, Partner
Jolliffe Cork LLP
For more information call Sarah Shooter on 01924 334 116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.