Come and join the thriving corporate community at Theatre Royal Wakefield
You would be joining a growing number of businesses showing their support for the work of Theatre Royal Wakefield. Your support will help improve the audience’s experience at the theatre, as well as providing vulnerable and isolated members of the community with the chance to be involved in a range of exciting projects.
Did you know?
- Through partnership, sponsorship and events, the Theatre engages with over 60 local and regional businesses.
- Corporate Partners contribute to bursaries worth £25,000 to enable participation by disadvantaged young people in our weekly Performance Academies.
- Over 280 tickets were given away as part of our Passport to Theatre project, which would not be possible without our corporate support.
- Invitations to exclusive networking events and a chance to network with our other Corporate Partners and individual donors.
- Invitations to Guest Night performances, VIP tickets, programmes and Meet and Greets.
- Company logo displayed on Theatre Royal Wakefield website, supporters’ screens throughout the Theatre, in production programmes and season brochures.
- Complimentary tickets to performances at Theatre Royal Wakefield.
- Monthly e-newsletter, exclusively for our Corporate Partners.
“The scheme has real world business benefits, such as promotion of your company and brand. What attracted us most is the people and culture at the Theatre. It’s infectious and you can’t help but want to be a part of it.”
Darren McCabe, Tech Monkeys
To discover even more benefits of a partnership with the Theatre, call Sarah Shooter on 01924 334 116 or email email@example.com.