Who We Are
Our Learning and Participation Department is small, busy and dedicated! Here’s a little introduction to the team.
Head of Learning and Participation
Rhiannon leads on all our Learning and Participation projects. She has expertise in creating, managing and delivering complex projects with a range of groups including young people and people with learning disabilities. She is also a Theatre Director and is the designated safeguarding officer.
Contact Rhiannon on 01924 334 114.
Learning & Participation Officer
Gavin ensures all our Performance Academy and Performance Academy Bitesize sessions run smoothly week-in, week-out and is also out at our Performance Academy Saturday sessions. Gavin is a facilitator and theatre maker in his own right and is the Deputy Designated Safeguarding Officer
Contact Gavin on 01924 330 060.
Learning & Participation Officer (Part Time- normally Monday/ Wednesday /Thursday)
- Are interested in joining In On The Act (our 18-30 year old young theatre makers group)
- You have an enquiry about financial support for our Wakefield Youth Music Theatre productions
- You’d like to be added to the Young People’s Tech Team mailing list
- You are a young person or parent and want to find out about auditions or rehearsals for WYMT or for our pantomime chorus
- You want to discuss child performance licenses or register with us as a chaperone
Contact Janine on 01924 330 065.
Theatre Royal Wakefield also works with a number of specialist tutors and artists to ensure our training and performances are excellent quality and exciting.