As a sponsor of a production, season, project or area of the Theatre, your business could share in our success, engaging directly with our audiences and associating your company with a key community resource here in Wakefield.
- Title sponsorship of a specific production
- Your company logo on Theatre print, including season brochures, programmes, flyers and posters
- A line credit on every ticket sold for a specific production
- Acknowledgement in relevant press releases
- Acknowledgement in the safety announcement made at curtain up
- Advertisement / editorial in a specific production programme
- A visible presence in the Theatre for the duration of your sponsorship
- Hospitality opportunities with VIP treatment and the opportunity to invite the cast to a post-show reception
Pantomime season is our busiest time of year - and our 2016 pantomime, Sleeping Beauty, saw us entertaining over 28,500 people over seven weeks.
If your company would like to share in our success whilst promoting your brand to a feel good family audience throughout the duration of our year long promotional campaign, with a visible presence over the peak Christmas season, opportunities for sponsorship of our 2017 pantomime, Aladdin, are now open.
• Full colour, glossy A4 programme
• ½ page - £150
• 1 page - £300
• Readership 7,500+
Safety Curtain & Programme Sponsorship
• ½ page colour advert + safety curtain side panel logo - £350
• 1 page colour advert + safety curtain side panel logo - £500
• Safety curtain logos seen by 77,000+ annual audience members
Great package deals, including corporate partnership also available
Our development team would be happy to speak with you about your requirements and objectives and to work with you to create a bespoke sponsorship package that will offer a successful return on your investment.
If you would like to discuss the ways that we could help you to achieve your objectives, please contact Jon Ingham, Head of Fundraising & Partnerships on 01924 334 116, or email email@example.com.