Who We Are
Our Learning and Participation Department is small, busy and dedicated! Here’s a little introduction to the team.
Head of Learning and Participation
Rhiannon manages all our Learning and Participation projects. She has expertise in creating, managing and delivering complex projects with a range of groups including young people and people with learning disabilities.
Contact Rhiannon on 01924 334 114.
Engagement & Partnerships Officer
Gavin is a facilitator and theatre maker in his own right. Gavin works on all things Performance Academy each morning, making sure that our Performance Academy and Kidz run smoothly week-in, week-out! In the afternoons Gavin takes on his other role at the theatre, working with partnerships and fundraising.
Contact Gavin on 01924 330 060.
- You are interested in joining In on the Act
- You have an enquiry about financial support
- You’d like to be added to the Young People’s Tech Team mailing list
- You are a young person or parent and want to find out about auditions or rehearsals for WYMT or for our panto chorus
- You want to discuss child performance licenses or chaperones
Theatre Royal Wakefield also works with a number of specialist tutors and artists to ensure our training and performances are good quality and exciting.
Contact our learning team: - firstname.lastname@example.org