Who We Are
Our Learning and Participation Department is small, busy and dedicated! Here’s a little introduction to the team.
Head of Learning and Participation
Rhiannon manages all our Learning and Participation projects. She has expertise in creating, managing and delivering complex projects with a range of groups including young people and people with learning disabilities.
Contact Rhiannon on 01924 334 114.
Learning and Participation Officer (split role)
Jenny keeps In on the Act running smoothly, as well as working on a number of other projects.
- You are interested in joining In on the Act
- You have an enquiry about financial support
- You’d like to be added to the Young People’s Tech Team mailing list
- You are a young person or parent and want to find out about auditions or rehearsals for WYMT or for our panto chorus
- You want to discuss child performance licenses or chaperones
Contact Jenny on 01924 330 065.
Engagement & Partnerships Officer
Gavin is a facilitator and theatre maker in his own right. Gavin works on all things Performance Academy each morning, making sure that our Performance Academy and Kidz run smoothly week-in, week-out! In the afternoons Gavin takes on his other role at the theatre, working with partnerships and fundraising.
Contact Gavin on 01924 330 060.
Theatre Royal Wakefield also works with a number of specialist tutors and artists to ensure our training and performances are good quality and exciting.