Development & Events Officer

This is a key position within a small team with the ability to make an important contribution to developing the Theatre’s relationships with a wide range of existing and new stakeholders, whilst maintaining its relevance to the local community. This is an outward facing post, providing exciting opportunities for someone with skills to make a significant contribution to the theatre’s sustainability and development at a time of economic change and artistic development.

Closing date 11 December, 12 noon.

Interviews w/c 17 December.

Job Description

Application Form

Box Office: 01924 211 311

Minicom (text-type users): 01924 215 522

Theatre Royal Wakefield, Drury Lane, Wakefield, West Yorkshire WF1 2TE

Wakefield Theatre Royal and Opera House was designed by Frank Matcham and opened in 1894.